Volunteer Fundraising Committee
We are forming a volunteer Fundraising Committee to support the mission of our Fundraising Team and increase awareness for cystic fibrosis as well as raise funds for families affected by cystic fibrosis in WA.
We are looking for expressions of interest from motivated individuals in the community who are willing to volunteer their time and energy to help make a significant difference.
What is involved?
Being a part of the committee requires a minimum commitment of 12 months and volunteer members of the committee will:
- Actively contribute to and be involved in CFWA awareness raising and fundraising activities
- Act as responsible and positive ambassadors for cystic fibrosis & CFWA
- Attend an annual planning workshop to decide on committee goals and strategies for success
- Attend bi-monthly meetings (in person and/or online)
- Share their skills, experiences and resources to support the goals of the committee
How to apply:
1. Read the above which outlines what is expected of a committee member to ensure this role would be suitable for you if you are selected.
2. Complete the form below, letting us know your availability, strengths and interests
3. We’ll in touch to let you know the outcome of your expression of interest
For more information please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org