Community Homecare Worker, North Eastern Suburbs (Morley, Midland and surrounding areas)
CFWA are a not for profit organisation providing community support to people with cystic fibrosis. We are looking for a mature homecare worker to join our team, to deliver prescribed home treatment programs to people living with cystic fibrosis. This position would suit a mature aged nursing or other health sciences student, or a retired health professional looking for a new challenge.
- Job location – north of the river (Morley, Midland and surrounding area). Applicants must live within this area.
- Full initial and ongoing training provided in Nedlands at CFWA offices
- Casual position with variable hours, approximately 20-30 hours per week (hours may be split between suitable applicants if necessary)
- $30 per hour plus travel allowance and superannuation
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
This job is casual, with hours that vary from week to week dependent on case load and client needs. Applicants must be available to work weekdays, mainly after school as well as some daytime hours and occasional weekends.
- Successful applicants must meet the following selection criteria:
- A demonstrated ability to engage with, motivate and relate to people of all ages in an empathetic and professional manner is essential
- Experience in health care or health science studies
- Experience with babies and children
- Own reliable transport and C class driver’s license
- Proficiency in English language
- Willing to obtain Working with Children Check and Police Clearance
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Basic computer skills and ability to use iPad and Outlook programs
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com or call Sam on 0414 240 299 for further information.