If you or someone in your family are experiencing poor mental health, there are a range of mental health organisations that can offer help to young people:
- Headspace – Mental health and counselling for people aged 12 to 25 years.
- Reach Out – Online mental health support and resources designed specifically for teens.
- HelpingMinds – Mental health support services.
- Beyond Blue – Counselling support.
- Kids Helpline – Free, confidential 24/7 counselling services for people aged 5 to 25 years.
- Head to Health – Helps to navigate services in the mental health and wellbeing space.
- Bite Back – Free online self-guided wellbeing and resilience programs for young people aged 13 to 16 years.
- The Brave Program – Online self-help program designed specifically to help young people experiencing anxiety and worries.
- MoodGYM – Free, fun, interactive program that helps young people identify and overcome problem emotions and teaches how to develop good coping skills for the future.
You can also reach out to your GP, clinical team or CFWA’s psychosocial team on firstname.lastname@example.org.