Iconic Perth Landmarks Lit for CF
In honour of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness month and 65 Roses Day, 9 iconic landmarks in Perth will be lit red for CF.
This 65 Roses Month we will be painting WA with thousands of roses to raise funds and awareness of cystic fibrosis, a rare recessive genetic disease for which there is currently no cure. We are so happy to see so many people and organisations getting on board and showing their support for those affected by the disease in WA.
Visit the following icons in Perth that will be lit red for CF on Thursday and Friday night!
Thursday 27 May and Friday 28 May
Friday 28 May only
- The Bell Tower – Perth CBD
- Matagarup Bridge – East Perth
- Mount Street Bridge – Perth CBD
- Sky Ribbon Bridge – Tonkin Highway near Perth Airport
- Joondalup Drive Bridge – Wanneroo
- Graham Farmer Freeway – Northbridge
- Mandurah Bridge – Mandurah