New CFWA Adult Personal Training, Gym and Activity Subsidy
We are excited to introduce a new subsidy for adults with CF across WA, to help encourage and increase physical activity.
Subsidies to increase physical activity are available for adults with CF across the whole of WA with a gym or personal trainer of your choice. Subsidies are immediately available up to $40 per week or $160 per month, initially for a period of 12 weeks. We recommend you purchase either a 3-month membership or multi entry pass up to $480
Prior to commencing new activities, we highly recommend:
- Reading the three CF Fit booklets www.cfwa.org.au/what-we-offer/resources
- Seeking advice and an exercise plan from CF hospital physio
- Locate fully qualified gym or qualified class instructor/personal trainer who understands CF or is open to learning about CF. The CF Fit booklet for personal trainers is a good place to start. CFWA are also available to provide education.
To be eligible for the subsidy, you must:
- Ensure the enterprise you choose is a registered business or sole proprietor with a legitimate ABN. You can check the ABN by visiting ABN Lookup at abr.business.gov.au
- Provide a tax receipt (showing ABN and full payment details)
- Complete a pre and post questionnaire about your fitness levels and exercise habits. This program will be continuously reviewed, and availability will be dependent on funding. Please contact Kathryn to discuss funding availability prior to applying.
- Note: The budget for these subsidies will be reviewed every three months starting at the end of March. Ongoing funding will be assessed at this time.
To apply for this subsidy please click here. (Please have a copy of your receipt ready to upload with your application.)
For further information please contact Kathryn email@example.com or on 08 6457 7333.