Vaccinations & Testing
For information about the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in WA, click here.
- Booster shot for severely immunocompromised Australians 11/10/2021
- ATAGI statement on the use of a 3rd primary dose of COVID-19 vaccine in individuals who are severely immunocompromised 11/10/2021
Homecare Worker (HCW) Service
Face to face home care services have resumed following government advice. All visits will be conducted with full PPE.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Sam on email@example.com or 0414 240 299 to discuss.
Counselling and General Support
Mental Health Support
Please contact us for counselling or general support via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0419 926 277. Our Youth Social Worker Haylee is also available to support young people. Contact her on email@example.com or 0400 305 546.
If you require further support, you can access a clinical psychologist via Telehealth, which the government announced will be bulk billed with your existing or new mental health care plan from your GP.
For further information on Mental Health Care Plans and Rebates, click here.
We also have the following factsheets available:
School and Community Education
Education sessions are still available face to face or Zoom.
Head over to CFSmart for more teacher and student resources.
Health Professional Education
CF education for health professionals can be still be provided face to face or via video conferencing.
If your plans for community fundraising have been impacted by COVID-19, please get in touch with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 6224 4100 to discuss ways that we can support you to run a successful fundraiser.
Useful Resources and Links
- SafeWA App: Make sure you download the SafeWA app to check in at local businesses.
- COVID-19 National Health Plan (Health Department)
CF and COVID-19
- Booster shot for severely immunocompromised Australians (Australian Government)
- ATAGI statement on the use of a 3rd primary dose of COVID-19 vaccine in individuals who are severely immunocompromised (Australian Government)
- Coronavirus Update & FAQs (PCH)
- Latest CF-Related COVID-19 Updates (CFWA)
- What You Need to Know About Coronavirus If You Have CF (PCH & SCGH Factsheet)
- Letter to the CF Community From the CF Centre Directors (CFA and Thoracic Society of Australia & NZ)
- Maintaining Good Nutrition for individuals with CF During COVID-19 (Sydney Children’s Hospital)
- Ways to Take Care of Yourself During the Coronavirus Outbreak (CFWA Factsheet)
- Infection Prevention and Control in the Community (CFWA Factsheet)
- Helping Kids through the State’s Snap Lockdown (TKI)
- What is Coronavirus short film (PCH)
- What is Corona Virus: A Kids Guide (Government of WA, Child and Adolescent Health Service)
- My Name is Coronavirus (Mind Heart Kids)
- Time to Come in Bear: A short video for little ones to help explain social distancing in an age appropriate way.
- Hello Friends: A COVID-19 Special (Play School)
- Hand Washing and Germs short films (CFWA)