Cape to Cape Crusaders for Cystic Fibrosis Old friends Rachael Hosking and Kathryn Knoll are challenging themselves to walk the Cape to Cape Track over…
Barbagallo Men’s Health Series Supporting Cystic Fibrosis WA
Health, Fitness and Wellness
The Perth Integrated Health Group has been passionate about health, fitness and wellness as part of their patient care ethos for over 30 years with many of their events and programs benefitting not for profit organisations they support.
Hot on the heels of the Maserati Women’s Health Symposium that they hosted in September 2018, they have just launched The Barbagallo Men’s Health Series comprising of seven workshops where he will bring together like-minded health professionals with the common purpose of enhancing and promoting men’s health and wellness.
Barbagallo Motors are the major sponsor of this event and the series will be held at their showrooms. Cystic Fibrosis WA (CFWA) is grateful to Perth Integrated Health Group for nominating CFWA as the charity partner for this event, with part ticket sales supporting CFWA.
Themed around their Managing Director’s favourite cars, the series will be run on Wednesday evenings during March and April 2019.
- Wednesday 20 March: Heart to Heart by Alfa Romeo
- Wednesday 27 March: Performance Enhancement by Ferrari
- Wednesday 3 April: The Importance of Fitness by Jaguar
- Wednesday 10 April: Endurance by Maserati
- Wednesday 17 April: Coaching Zone at Loftus Recreation Centre
- Wednesday 24 April: Volvo for The Next Generation
- Wednesday 1 May: Land Rover & The Science of Cycling
$60 per person to attend all seven presentations or $15 per person to attend one workshop.
To register for the series or individual workshops click here.